Saytga ovoz bering
The chair of "Radioelectronics"
The head of the department "Radioelectronics"
Sattarov Sergey Abudievich, assistant professor, candidate of physico-mathematical sciences
Phone: 998 91-595-95-30
Reception days: Friday, 4pm
Information about the department - The department "Radioelectronics" was formed on October 10, 2017 on the basis of the department "Power engineering". Teaching staff of the department consists of 21 teachers, including 7 associate professors, 5 senior lecturers, 9 assistants.
The directions of Bachelor's studies
- 5250700- Radio-electronic equipment and systems
- 5310800-Electronics and instrument making (industrial electronics)
List of taught disciplines
- Electrical and Electronics
- Theoretical electrical engineering
- Electronic devices and integrated circuits
- Computer modeling in electronics
- Programming of microcontrollers
- Powerful electronic devices
- Alternative sources of electricity
- Technological control methods and devices
- Fundamentals of Radioelectronics
- Electronic materials and components
- Electrodynamics and propagation of radio waves
- Microprocessor equipment
- Electricity supply devices
- Amplifiers and pulse devices
- Radio circuits and signals
- Radio measurements
- Microwaves and antenna devices
- Television and video equipment
- Radar and radionavigation systems
- Radio transmitting devices
- Design of radio electronic devices
Teaching staff of the department
- Sattarov Sergey Abudievich Head of the department
- Mustafakulov Asror Ahmedovich Assistant professor
- Rabbimov Ashboy Azimovich Assistant professor
- Parsohonov Abdukobi ?affarovich Assistant professor
- Eshbekova Sanobar Omonlikovna Assistant professor
- Ruziboev Saparboy Assistant professor
- Solovyov Ivan Alexandrovich Assistant professor
- Pardaboev Abdurahim Senior Lecturer
- Zhuraeva Nasiba Mardievna Senior Lecturer
- Suyarova Matluba ?sanovna Senior Lecturer
- Taylanov Nizom Senior Lecturer
- Khalilov Orzi?ul Senior Lecturer
- Mustofokulov Zhabbor Ahmatkulovich Assistant
- Mamatkulov Bakhodir Hasanovich Assistant
- Ibragimov Zhahongir Kuchimovich Assistant
- Akhmadzhonova Umida Tajimurodovna Assistant
- Muldanov Faizi Rizkulovich Assistant
- Babanov Dilmurod Toshpulatovich Assistant
- Khatamov Jahongir Assistant
- Ahmedov Erkin Rakhmonovich Assistant
- Urinov Shukhrat Assistant
Scientific directions of the department:
- "Analysis of impurity crystals by the Mossbauer spectroscopy method,
- "Study of increasing the efficiency for alternative types of electricity"
- "Increasing the accuracy of the color sensor"
Themes of educational-methodical work of the department:
- Mustafokulov A., Mustafokulov G. "Electrotechnical materials" collection of tasks
- Rabbimov E. Suyarova M. "Electrical engineering and basic electronics" collection of tasks
- Mustafokulov A., Zhuraeva N. Eshbekova S. "Collection of problems on the general course of physics"
- Sattarov SA, Ahmadzhonova U. "Collection of tests and practical exercises for
- passing an intermediate control on the general course of physics (in Russian)
- Muldanov F. "Physical Foundations of Optical Communication"
The list of scientific articles issued by members of the departments for the last three years
- Sattarov S.A. The influence of irradiation on the M?ssbauer spectra MF2 - FeF3 (M-Ca, Sr, Ba) Int. Conf. "Application of Mossbauer effect". ICAME'2017, Abstracts, v1, S-Petersburg, 3-8 September, 2017, -p.34
- Sattarov S.A. Nonlinear KDVB-type waves in superconductors Abstract, International Workshop "Wave dynamics in branched systems and networks: From Nano to Macro scale. " (May 25-27, 2016, Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- Sattarov S. A, Eshbekova S.O., Murtazin E.R. A simple estimate of the density of dark matter in spiral galaxies. Poster, ICTP summer school (May 18-29, 2015 Khiva, Uzbekistan)
- Taylanov NA, Akhmedov E.Uzbek Journal of Physics "Leakage of magnetic flux in superconductors" Vol.18, No. 4, PP.452-455, 2016.
- Taylanov NA, Akhmedov ER Uzbek Journal of Physics "Penetration of magnetic flux in superconductors" Vol.18, No. 3, PP.345-351, 2016.
- Porsakhonov A., Khatamov Zh.Rossiya, Young Scientist "Jet propulsion model of a small autonomous underwater vehicle: motion" April 2016, No. 7.2 (111.2)
- Porsakhonov A. American scientific research journal for engineering, technology, and science (ASRJETS). "Renewable energy source from natural thermal expansion and contraction of matters" 2016, Volume 23, No. 1, pp 121-130.
- Taylanov N.A. , Mustafakulov A., Eshbekova S.O.Ukraina, Low-temperature physics "Explosive instability in type II superconductors" 2016, vol. 42, No. 7, p.418-422
- Mustafakulov A. Russia, Scientist of the XXI century "Research of renewable energy sources" №3-1 (16), March 2016.
- 10.Taylanov NA, Akhmedov E. The Journal of Modern Physics and Applications, "D-ware-checkerboard orderings in high-temperature superconductors" Volume 5, No. 6, P. 362-363, 2016.
- Taylanov NA, Akhmedov E. The Journal of Modern Physics and Applications "Tunneling current into the vortex lattice of states of s- and p-wave superconductors" Volume 5, No. 7, P. 532-534, 2016.
- Taylanov NA, Akhmedzhanova U., Russia, The 21st century The new material is graphene: properties and possible applications No. 5-3 (18), 10-12 pp., May 2016 .
- Taylanov NA, Akhmedzhanova U. Russia, The 21st century The possible applications of fullerene nanotubes No. 5-3 (18), 12-14 pp., May 2016