Head of the department "Professional education"
p.f.d., Aliqulov Saloxiddin Turdimurodovich
Reception time: Monday - Friday (14:00 - 16:00)
After the adoption of the "National Program for Personnel Training" in Uzbekistan, the need for pedagogical personnel has increased. This is due primarily to the organization of professional colleges. On June 20, 2000, the department "Professional Education and Pedagogy" was organized at the Institute in order to strengthen the training of pedagogical staff in vocational education and intensify the tasks specified in the national program as part of the Faculty "Automechanika".
The chair was headed by Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Muzraf Tukhtaevich Rabbimov from 2000 to 2007, from March 2008 to March 2010, Associate Professor Jalil Abdurasulovich Hamidov, from April 2010 to January 2012 the candidate of pedagogical sciences Narmurat Nasirovich Alimov, from 2012 to September 2013 Associate Professor Jalil Abdurasulovich Khamidov, and from September to the present day the department is headed by Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences Associate Professor Salohiddin Alikulov.
- Vocational education (Economics);
- Professional education (Construction and installation of utilities);
- Professional education (Computer science and information technology);
- Professional education (Land transport systems).
DISCIPLINES TEACHED AT THE CHAIR:
- • General pedagogy
• Professional pedagogy
• Educational technologies
• Methods of teaching special disciplines
• Methodology of professional education
• Speech teacher culture
• Pedagogical skills
• Professional psychology
• History of pedagogy
• Teaching ethics
• Methodology of educational work
• World Education System
• Pedagogical technologies
• Pedagogical software
• Methods of teaching computer science
- Pedagogical technologies and pedagogical skills
- Methods of teaching special disciplines
PROFESSOR-TEACHING COMPOSITION OF THE CHAIR
- Alikulov Salohiddin Turdimurodovich
- Khamidov Jalil Abdurasulovich
- Alimov Narmurat Nasyrovych
- Ruzibaev Safarbay
- Abdurasulov Farhod Pardaevi
- Soatova Gulbahor Kamalovna
- Turmatov Jalaliddin Rakhmatullaevich
- Turabov Anvar Mavlonkulovich
- Khamidov Odil Abdurasulovich
- Mustafakulov Asatilla Asrorovich
- Askarov Ikhtiyor Bakhtiyarovich
The department is tasked with the preparation of advanced bachelors and masters in vocational education, the conduct of educational and methodological research.
SCIENTIFIC-RESEARCH WORKS CONDUCTED AT THE CHAIR
Fundamental research works for 2012-2016
F-1 within the framework of the program "Development of society, theory of state and law, competitiveness of the economy."
Fundamental project OT-F1-049 "Socio-psychological properties of the formation of assertive behavior among students" performed on the order of the state, scheduled for 2017-2020.
Practical research works carried out in 2012-2015
Innovative projects implemented in 2013-2016 years
SCIENTIFIC AND METHODOLOGICAL WORKS PERFORMED ON THE CHAIR
On the basis of the long-term plan for research projects for the period 2016-2021 and on the topic: "Theoretical, methodological foundations and information support for the training of teachers of professional education" the following scientific researches are conducted at the department:
- Methodical basis of general technical knowledge and skills through interdisciplinary connections. Ph.D. Alikulov S.T.
- The technology of creating a complex of computer training tools for the training of pedagogical personnel in vocational education. Ph.D. Khamidov J.A.
- Methods of preparing students of vocational colleges for technical inventive activities. Ph.D. Alimov N.N.
- Theory and methodology of development of pedagogical competence in the field of information and communication technologies. Abdurasulov F.P.
- Theory and practice of preparing for the research activities of future teachers of vocational education. Tourists Zh.R.
- Development of pedagogical skills and creative abilities of future teachers of vocational education. Soatova G.K.
- Formation of professional stability of future teachers of vocational education for pedagogical activity. Turabov A.M.
- Methodology of application of information technologies in forming the professional competence of future teachers of labor training. Khamidov OA
- Theory and practice of internal monitoring of higher education institutions in the system of higher pedagogical education. Mustafakulov A.A.
LIST OF ARTICLES OF PROFESSORS-TEACHERS AND SCIENTIFIC CONTROVERS OF THE CHAIR
- Soatova G.K. - The importance of the development of pedagogical skills of teachers. "Professional formation of the future teacher in the system of continuous education: theory, practice and prospects." Professional formation of the future teacher in continuing education: theory, practice and prospects "on May 22-23, 2017. - Prague: V?decko vydavatelsk? centrum" Sociosf?ra-CZ ". 2017.