Tavboev Sirozhiddin Ahbutaevich, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Head of the Chair "Computer Science and Information Technology"
Tel .: + 99891-943-66-55 (mob)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Days of reception: every week on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 14:00 to 16:00.
Chair "Information science and information technology"
Chair "Informatics and Computer" on the basis of the decision in August DjizPI advice was organized in 1992 at the Chair of "Higher Mathematics". While in the chair worked 1 associate professor, 2-lecturer, 1 – assistants laboratory and study load is 2800 hours. Then the head of the chair was PhD. A.Abdukarimov and he headed the chair until 1996. 1995, based on the decision of the Scientific Council of the Institute, the chair was reclassified to a special chair with the 1995-1996 school year was carried out admission of students majoring B-55020805. Gradually strengthening material and technical base of the chair.
In 1996 he was elected Head of the Chair Ph.D., Assoc. A.Savurboev front of the pulpit and put new, research, educational, spiritual and educational tasks and they have been successfully implemented. Starting with the 2002-2003 academic year at the request of the time the chair was renamed the chair "Computing and IT" and began training in the direction 5521900-Informatics and Information Technologies.
2004 Head the chair was selected B.Kuziev. At the Chair jointly conducted training sessions continuously research projects and research results have been published in national and university collections of scientific, technical and practical conferences.
Since 2008, the head of the chair is associate professor S.A.Tavboev. During this period, from 2008 to carry out reception of students in special vocational training (Computer & IT) !. At the chair operate a PhD, five candidates, two senior teachers teaching activities which exceed more than fifteen years and six teachers - assistants, two engineers and one assistant: C.A.Tavboev- Ph.D., Acting Associate Professor - head of the Chair: A.Savurboev - Candidate of mathematical sciences, associate professor; A.V.Kabulov- Ph.D, professor; B.N.Kuziev Ph.D., associate professor; T.Eshonkulov - Ph.D., Associate Professor; O.H.Turakulov – Ph.D, acting associate professor; K.G.Jabborov—Ph.D, associate professor; N.Dangalov, M.Muhammadiev -major teachers; J.Kuvandikov, O.Turakulov, A.Guliyev, H.Shodmonov, J.Ahmedov, B.Nasriddinov, P.M.Sindarov –assistant's.
The chair is equipped with modern computers and connected to the international information network - the Internet. Teachers assistant professor S.Tavboev, O.Turakulov, B.Kuziev, N.Dangalov, P.Sindarov, R.Davranov conduct research work on his doctoral dissertation.
Weight professors - faculty conduct research work on the topic "Problems of introduction of new information technologies in Jizzakh region." About 1,000 alumni of the chair operate not only within the country but also in the different sectors of the economy to foreign countries.
Specialty producing chairs.
1. 51110018-Professional Education (Computer science and IT) general characteristics of the direction of education.
1.1 Direction - is included in the standard guest of continuous education in Uzbekistan Guest standards of higher education, the classifier areas and specialties of higher education.
1.2 The form of full-time study, the academic -4
Degree - "Bachelor"
1.3 "Bachelor" in accordance with national professional and career classifier conducting independent activity by position:
- Direction, as well as adjacent areas of education majors 'Magistrates' on higher education:
- A system of retraining and advanced training should prepare to receive additional pedagogical education.
5111018- 1.4 Characteristics of the sphere and objects of professional Bachelor of Education Professional Education (Computing and IT):
1.4.1 Places direction of education in the field of science and service.
51111018- Destinations Vocational Education ("Computing and IT")
- shows direction of vocational education & information technology, it contains a set of academic disciplines of information technology required for teaching.
1.4.2. Objects of professional activity
5111018 object of professional activity in the direction of learning "Vocational Education (" Computing and IT ") - students of colleges and academic lyceums, educational process, educational technology and teaching methods, high-performance computers, systems and networks, information and automated software and computer systems, the development of software systems and tools; computer-aided design and computer systems services.
1.4.3. Professional activities.
5111018 - Bachelor of Education "(Computing and IT) in accordance with the fundamental and general professional preparedness must master the following.
- On the field of teaching: teacher professional education through training programs approved in professional colleges.
- Educational field: out of school educational institutions, academic lyceums and professional colleges;
- Educational-methodical sphere: in educational offices of the Ministry of higher secondary education and vocational colleges.
- Production -technological: work in computer and network systems, the development of computer - based models of physical processes, the implementation of marketing your product (software and technology);
- Designer -projects: computers and special equipment computer devices; development of automated systems of education; without wire technology, the development of software systems and tools.
- Experimental - research: experimental studies and analysis of the results on a standard methodology.
1.4.4. Ability to adapt in related professional.
5111018-Bachelor of Learning "Vocational Education (" Computing and IT ")" must adapt:
- educational: drawing in secondary schools, higher and secondary specialized vocational schools, as well as teaching in training courses and retraining;
- Management of production: as an engineer in the chairs and centers of information technology;
- organization of production: in all areas of information technology of the economy;
- Scientific methodical: participation in the development of research projects.
Bachelors in the prescribed manner may work in higher and secondary special education, as well as in institutions of training and retraining of personnel;